Get Contact Information
It helps you get customer information (email, phone number) when you are away/unavailable/out of office, so that you can get back to them quickly.
As all we know, some customers would like to open Guest Chat rather than logging-in their FB account and according to Facebook Policy, you only have 24 hours to reply to these messages.
With Get contact information feature, you will NEVER miss a thing from your potential customers! No more missed conversations.
Step 1: Going to "Leave Contact" and Enable the feature in Display Settings tab
Step 2: You can customize the content showing to your customers
- Subject text: You can put the name of your store in this section
- Message: You can insert message to inform your customer about unavailable support service/ out of working hours.
- Select box: You can add Email (this is selected by default), Phone Number, Message (optional)
- Button color and Button text color: You can change the color of the text and color of "Send" Button.
PingMe note: Please be noted that the characters limitation for Subject text or Message is 255
- Set time to show form
- Always show
- Select offline time & show
Now you can send email to your subscriber's list right in PingMe!
In the "Message" tab, you can check customer messages sent through the form and reply to them by the email connected in our app.
- MessageYou can send Email Message to your customer, delete message, add the tag, add note for each message.
- Email SettingsTo send message to customer's email, you have to configure your email in this section
PingMe note: Our app does not support sending notification to your registered email when there's a new message. So please check Leave contact info tab on regular basis to avoid missing messages.